Yesterday, I was at Borders bookstore. I saw a guy who had a book called Autobiography of a Yogi. When got talking. I learned they were part of a church that bases there philosophy of Ernest Holmes Science of Mind. This is also a book on law of attraction. I went today to the church. I see them talking about affirmations and thought power. I met another woman who was a Silva Mind Control student.

When I saw an advertisement for the course before I bought it. I saw that it said it can help you align with people that can help you achieve your goals or what you are looking to do. I mean I do meet like minded people at this science of religion or at this group and church. But I have not gotten to the point were it has helped me with what i am really looking for. Which is to create more income and be at something were i can make big money. Or find mentors in helping me develop financial independance. Well today I met two girls at Borders bookstore who were telling me about Quixtar. I mean I heard about Quixtar and was talking to a guy about Quixtar before I bought the course. I guess I would not count that as an opportunity. For those of you that dont know about Quixtar, it is Amway's internet portal.

I dont knock Quixtar and Amway. It is just not something I would be good at or be totally enthusiastic about.

Now this meeting people aligning with my goal seems like the same result I have been getting with my job. Miniscule progress.

Parag