I don't know if I could give a better description, than the one sent out in the mailings. Or the information in the original threads, where Pete provided feed back.

The course seems to draw upon the models of what we are and how we interact with ourselves and the universe. I'd say it's the best thing I've experienced from LSC. However, I went to the retreat and I'm only two CDs in at this point.

It's not directed towards any specific goals. It's designed to free energy within you and empower you. You can take the knowledge and energy and apply it to specific goals.

In the past, when I think about this material I think it makes a lot of LSC's material redundant. However, somewhere in the Prelude Paul makes the statement that after this course all of the LSC products will be more effective. I have to agree. The material adopts a different perspective and if you embrace it and use it, I believe that the other more specific products will be more effective.

I doubt that's what you wanted, by way of a reply. However, it is a big course. My experience has been that the LSC advertising material provides a lot of the content, but you only realize it after you've taken the course.

You are perfection.
Iam2

-----

Okay, I had to leave in the middle of that post and Sandy came along with a great reply.

[This message has been edited by Iam2 (edited April 20, 2004).]