Right now life seems overwhelming and complicated.

I did meet with a friend i met over the internet from a real estate investing web site www.creonline.com chat. She mentioned about how it sucked that I did not get started and offered to mentor me and encouraged me to get bandit signs and do other marketing. But I am still unsure or having a little anxiety about this. I did order the bandit signs and magnetic car signs.

Right now I have a number of things I am dealing with. Last week I did not meet my weekly sales goal. I went to two job fairs. I get tired out very easily when I try to clean and organize my house. I have to set up an eye exam and get new glasses before I get a full time job because my health insurance is free for the moment.

I have not gone to my Bujinkan taijutsu class in weeks. I have not gone to the gym in a week. When I went it was only one day in the week. I am at the point were I am about to cancel my membership to the Y. I used to several years ago try to go everyday even though I was no expert in working out. I mean i do dream about having better abs.

I guess this confusion about how I will make a good living and what I will do for a job or living has my mind boggled. I mean I know making a good living and being at a job that I will be happy in will make everything else easy because I live in an environment were everything costs money.

I cant seem to figure anything out. I wish I could give all my problems to GOD and rest.

Life seems to complicated for me. I worry whether I will ever meet the right girl.

Parag