Two thoughts come to mind from your post.

Balances is the first one. There are several aspects of your life. Do not put all your energy in the pursuit of one.

The second is you can give all your problems to God. However, can you be happy with what is given to you? Can you be content that what you receive is what you truly need? Do you want to create your life? Do you want to control your life? Be sure that what you create is what you want and need.

Think about what is the difference between a Want, a Goal, and a Need. I would suggest that you take care of your needs first. Then select from your wants which you will make goals.

Lots of people say they have goals, but they just have a big pile of wants.

I'll tack on an idea I've heard expressed around here. Namely, that you are undergoing a transformation. Many beliefs are battling for priority and some may be lost and some may gain greater dominance. Your transition is a natural one. I not saying it's the only mechanism for change (some would), but it is a change. You will come out the otherside. You can see yourself coming out the otherside better than you were or worse, you can control it.

You are perfection.
Iam2