I am doing good.

I have started meditating twice a day, TM, without even really deciding to do it. I just sorta ... well ... started doing it. I have been doing it almost every day, twice a day for, what, two weeks? Pretty proud of that. Not much effort to it at all. It's pretty nice.

I also have not been worrying about things like I usually do. For instance, last week was the end of one of two of my courses and tomorrow I start a new schedule. The times are messed up. I am going from a night schedule to a morning schedule, usually I'll worry about that for days, trying and failing to readjust my new schedule. But, frankly, I just forgot about it. No worries.

The reoccurring pattern here seems to be a loss of worry about changing my routine or doing projects, which coincides with my first goal about doing projects more easily and effectively.

I got my final projects done for both classes done on time and without too much fuss.

I am thinking about the next goal I have. I think I am going to do the physical change thing. I could stand to lose a little weight and be all around healthier. I think I am going to do that.

My approach with it is going to be the same with the meditation, that is, just let myself slide into it and see how it goes.

From meditating, however, I am having a lot of memories and feelings pop up about issues that I thought were dead and buried. Well, I guess they aren't. So, I think I will use the course on them to improve them some how as well.

But mostly, honestly, the changes I have experienced in the course have a lot to do with the approach Paul suggests ... that is, be perfectly ok with going through the thing and getting NO results what-so-ever. Just being very present for it. I think this has a lot to do with the uninteded results I got (meditating and some other things). I was able to get the heck out of my own way.

One thing I would like to change, however, is the health thing. From the feeling exercises and meditating, I can feel a lack of range of motion and a lot of tension being stored in various parts of my body. I'd like to release this and get healthier. I want to stay out of my own way regarding this, so I think I will just allow myself to have the intention, but not force my ideas about what should be done about it on the process. Just go with whatever new behaviors pop up (like suddenly meditating).