I had an interesting experience with Inquiry Process so I thought I'd share.

At the retreat we did the process I selected someone whom I had the inclination to want to stay well away from however cannot. I didn't by any means dislike this person I just felt that spending time with them will only serve to frustrate me and cost me my time.

Since the retreat the issue that I did the IP on has disolved (my reason for not wanting to spend time with them) I have to admit even so I harboured reservations about dealing with them. It's a must do so I decided to grin and bear it. The funny thing is I've noticed that I've been noticing that I cannot find why I originally wanted to stay away and in fact am finding that this individual may in fact be more willing to help me than I originally thought.

Reason for mentioning it... well the retreat was in August. It's now June. My orignally thoughts about them wasn't 100% true (a little bit yes) but then I was throwing out the baby with the bath water.

So if you do the feeling exercise and you don't really get an a-ha watch what happens to that relationship.

Second story.
I did another exercise today. Just for the heck of it I decided to do one on a friend that had moved interstate. I felt I was cool with their moving but for some reason there was a hint of annoyance about it. So I printed out the worksheet and thought ok lets label this thing.

It wasn't easy filling out the sheet since I hand not strongly identified with what was really bugging me. Trusting intuition the right word did come up.

Right on doing the questions, It wasn't 100% true I knew that but I was doing the IP so I wrote something down and I knew it wasn't absolute. 3 I felt indifferent, 4 well I had to dig for the thought but I'd be free of what was bugging me. On the turn around I did a few phrases and kapow it hit me what was bugging me.

Went on to have a very resourceful day.

The point of my second story. I didn't wait for the obvious block. I picked up a worksheet and did the IP on something for the sake of doing an IP nothing more.

If you need help with the IP you can discuss it here or email me.

Alex