We received the following email from a customer:

“I would like to be removed from your list. I do not wish to have this information pollute my life anymore. Furthermore you are giving people who are desperate to make a conscious change in their lives information that constantly brings them away from themselves. Your advertisements remind me of the old fishing saying, CATCH OF THE WEEK. Look at this person we have for you now, With their help you can have Wealth, Health and Happiness. If you people had any integrity you would understand that making a bunch of money and having all that you want in life is not true abundance. People are where they are in their lives because that is where they are supposed to be. That is what life is dishing out to them because that is what they need to learn about. The difference between what I am saying and what you people are doing at learning strategies is taking responsibility for ones self. I guess you have figured out by now that kind of thing just doesn't bring in the big dollars. To use your words it lacks pizazz. But the truth is not always what people want to hear. It certainly doesn't sell.”

I wrote back:

Thanks for taking time to express your views.

We do have a serious disagreement.

You say:

“People are where they are in their lives because that is where they are supposed to be.”

We say:

People are where they are in their lives because that is where they are.

Much of our Abundance for Life course is helping people understand that. Once they do, they automatically quit judging people (including themselves).

That frees up a ton of emotional energy that blocks freedom and truth in their lives.

When a person believes they are where they are because that is where they are SUPPOSED to be, they are set up to be a victim of life.

Again, we say you are where you are because that is where you are. If you want to change, you can. And, it is a lot easier when you find joy and peace just the way you are right now.

You say:

“Furthermore you are giving people who are desperate to make a conscious change in their lives information that constantly brings them away from themselves.”

No. It is always about bringing them to themselves. The truth about who they are.

You say:

“If you people had any integrity you would understand that making a bunch of money and having all that you want in life is not true abundance.”

As an isolated statement, you can be absolutely right.

“CATCH OF THE WEEK.”

There are many ways to get to Chicago. We offer a variety. We give choice.

Regards,

Pete