Two things:

I heard back from the writer of the email who said that he/she agreed with me. That we weren't so far apart.

Stephen, the reason I asked whether you had the course was to point out that whenever you have a strong response to anything -- which it seems you had when you wrote the first post above -- the first think you should do is the Feeling Exercise or the Inquiry Process or both.

Those two exercises are so vital to what Paul teaches. We could probably do four more CDs on each to help drive home the point. Some people using the course are running the Feeling Exercise 20-30 times a day for day after day. At some point it becomes automatic. At some point they naturally harness the power in their feelings that otherwise gets bottled up. That power is then freed to serve them in magnicent ways.

I didn't think twice about submitting my earlier post. I had stripped out anything that would identify the person. And I certainly didn't bash the person.

If the person would have been upset by the post, I would have politely apologized. Had the person not been so stuck in his/her trance and actually purchased the course, I would have suggested that this was the perfect time for the Feeling Exercise or Inquiry Process.

That email was indicative of many telephone calls that I received where people are stuck in their trances of lack. I wanted to use the email as a teaching moment.