Hello, if it is okay with the users on this board I would like to get your feedback regarding the Abundance course. I read the sales copy and it is written very well.

I can't help feeling that this course can do everything for me... help me to acquire wealth, success, happiness, and all that I want from life. But come on. Every course out there says the same thing. The same exact message with different price tags on it. Different spins on the same thing.

What is this course really doing for you guys/girls out there?

It seems that today there are so many books, CD's, special programs, memberships, seminars, retreats, etc. all claiming to unlock the mysteries of wealth and success. And each one of them comes with a nice price tag attached to it.

So for the users of this course what is it that Paul discovered/put together that is making marked changes in your life?

Regards,
Randy

PS I apologize for the skepticism but I have just been on all the conference calls with the "millionaires" and it always leads to the bottom line... They drop the price tag to the seminar or the course. And lets be honest - some people spend their hard earned money in hopes of accomplishing their dream. And the reality is that very few people really benefit from the information while the one selling it makes off like a bandit.