Paul does not frequent the forum. I usually have to contact him and see if he has a response. I'll contact him about your question. In the mean time I offer my own insights for your consideration. If Paul has anything to add I'm sure he will.

As I have pointed out in other posts... explainations are mind games and experience is something else. What you personally will experience through the Feeling Exercise will be your own and when you truly experience your feelings you are the one who realises who creates the emotions of anger, frustration, gladness, joy, laughter, all sourcing from that energy that is the feeling. Once you do the Feeling Exercise enough you and when you can appreciate the feeling as is, you can choose to move on to creating the feeling experiences you want in the next step of the Feeling Exercise by changing to feeling to a higher expression of joy.

In doing things like the Feeling Exercise we learn who we are and the power within us to always choose and that is way we can move out of the trance and see the opportunities that are around us in the form of Abundance so that we can reach out and accept the other gifts that are also there for us. It is only the direction we choose to take that determines whether we create hardship to go with the reaction to frustation triggered by an unrecognised feeling or we can create abundance by loving the feeling and recognising it is there.

We use that same power to create as an outward manifestation all that we consider good or bad within our lives, it's all part of the trance what is good can only be good because we judge it so, what is bad is only bad because we judge it so.

By creation we don't mean miracle manifestation from thin air. We create the space within us to reach out and receive what can exist in our realm. A car is already manufactured for us to buy when we are ready, the house and land, business success, loving relationships are all within our ability to create by creating the space to receive what is. What we seek is there when we are ready, to receive it in our lives.

Pathway to faster creation, know your power, know that you are a feeling being and you react according to your feelings. To say she makes me mad... it's a feeling because you have the power to choose to be mad or not about whatever she is doing. By recognising your feeling recognising the power in the feelings you take back that power.

It's easier to see with a smile on your face than tears in your eyes.

Alex

[This message has been edited by Alex K. Viefhaus (edited July 13, 2004).]