quote:
Originally posted by Alex K. Viefhaus:
I choose that my time and financial resources, satisfy my mental, physical, and emotional needs.

I think that's just the balance I was looking for. I was just having trouble getting my mind wrapped around the phrasing that would have the most impact for me.

quote:
Try looking at it from a Solution Focus, what would represent the self nurturing that you are seeking. What would you be doing? Then instead of looking at the diversions, focus on your goal and express the goal in the present tense.

Still working my way toward that CD, but will definitely bring that into the mix when I get there. I'm working my way through slowly. I listen to a CD or two, then go back a few -- sometimes to the very start -- to make sure that I'm understanding everything in context.

quote:
If you're stuck on this aspect consider that perhaps it isn't a high priority goal right now so it may not necessary to focus on it. Also remember to self check is it your goal or is it something that you were trained to believe you should have as a goal?

Nope. Definitely a strong inner need. When I made the list of what I didn't like about my current manifestations, this or aspects of it came to the top of the list.

Thanks again. I'll start doing inquiries on these seven and developing some representations that will give them more power. I appreciate the time you've dedicated to this.

Kim