Meeladaj

I've been where you are and I know how difficult it can be.

Some people are born with this great loving support network all around them, and then there are those of us who have to work to find it. I have found the people who have this loving network haven't a clue what they have, and cannot relate to someone not having support is all.

Some practical suggestions! Try not to focus on what you don't have, but give a prayer of thanksgiving for everything you do have, however minimal you see it to be. You will have lots of things to be thankful for if you just look, just a few might be (1) good physical health (2) the ability to earn a living (3)to be living in a place of your own choice. (4) your youth and the future ahead of you. - Just keep looking for things about your life to be thankful for.

Join as many things as you can think of and can afford to do. Church is Free, Health clubs, walk in the park near where you live. Start out by looking around you for just one person who you connect with, you may have to kiss a lot of toads but eventually you will find that one person. Then build on that one friend at a time. It's easier for two people to build a support group, then when you have two people you connect with build it to three.

Just keep working on it and before you know it you will have a small group of friends.

I feel your pain and wish you the very best, most of all believe in yourself. Focus on one day at a time, plan for the future, but live each day as though it is the only day you have been given.

Good luck and God bless