I've wondered about the sharing thing. Recently I've started to think of it as the fearless child learner. As a the optimum learner you don't free taking action or expressing yourself. You just do it and gain the feedback the universe has to offer.

Post like this one above, have no real function for me except to allow me to open up. Opening the channel for information to flow freely in both direction.

AlexK, you probably notice the increased posting rate I went through when I finished the retreat. It was a great learning time for me. I still continue to learn at leaps and bounds, but the process had something to teach mean too. There is as much information in the process as the product. That's to say there is much to learn in how as there is in what. (Michael I hope you recognize that I'm finally reading that book you leant me)

I can see that the openess I'm developing about is a good thing for my PR goal. I've always known I would be approaching my PR goals indirectly, but recently I see how it is coming together. I feel safe in saying I will have reached my PR goal within the year. In fact, I think it will begin to happen in the next month or two.

Thank you all for listening.

You are perfection.
Iam2