Mark;

In one of the final CD's, the dinner with Paul he talks about past lives. In his experience working with people he found that they all had prior experiences of some sort.

In most all the eastern religions there is reference to this same thing. Many have all these levels of Heaven and Hell. Personally I think Heaven is where you make it and how you make it.

Why I don't like these kind of questions is that they introduce uncertainty into your thinking. To answer them is like the Journey to Shambala, which is compared to hitting your head against the wall. It feels really good when you stop.

In order to Be, Do and Have anything you must build on certainies. You know if you have a certain belief system you get this result. You know if you develope a Money Consciousness you will attract money into your life.

I consider a uncertainty a very negative thought. Like getting a wrench thrown in your turbine. If the teacher is there who can introduce this concept to you and guide you through it's meaning that is different.

What you can control is your feeling towards the subject of death. You can release on this feeling and get yourself to the fabled "Hootless" State where you really don't give a hoot anymore. this is a certainty you can build on.

In somethings I really like the Dali Lama and remember his saying. "If something is wrong and we can fix it then there is nothing to worry about, we will fix it. If there is something wrong and we can't fix it then there is nothing to worry about, we can't fix it."

My opinion is that you will still be you and all of your memories are buried deep inside you. I kinda think it is a "Change of State" like water turning into steam. Since we are part of nature we solidify and return like the rain.

Jeff