My feeling on this subject of death, as we know it is, that it is a transformation into a higher state. We get glimpses of this when we connect to higher consciousness or super consciousness and those moments when have this divine inspiration and the universe opens to us for an instant and we know all and see all. Sometimes coming out of a dream state before waking I have this feeling of a complete connection to everything, all of time past, present and future, all knowledge, all experience, etc. It is very brief but really disapointing when I wake up completely.

It cannot be compared to life as we know it now. The experience of transforming to that state may or may not be pleasant but once complete I doubt you will have any regrets.

People in near death or death experiences mention that they had no fear and there was a beautiful feeling. In fact they regretted having to come back here after experiencing that. I have not heard anything that really makes it sound as though it is something to fear from those that have experienced it.

One of my favorite stories is of a ship wrecked sailor who landed in the Cook Islands in the 1800's sometime. He lived there appx 3 years and when he was "rescued" he had three wifes, had gained 40 pounds and had never been healthier in his life.

He returned to England and in 6 months lost all of his weight, his health suffered and his hair began falling out. The stress of the daily news and family bickering made him realize how good he had it back on his ship wrecked island. He jumped back on a ship and had them deposit him back on the same island to reclaim his wives and old life where he regained his health and lived to a ripe old age. His saying was that "Today lasts forever and tomorrow never comes"

Jeff