Hi Folks,

This is an interesting topic. For NeoZon: In my opinion Neo-Tech is correct in believing that after the physical death the person (persona = identity) for instance NeoZon will be gone forever.

There was never a YOU before with that
individual I-ness and that I-ness will disappear with death.

All this near death experience are most likely functions of dying brain.

All the past life memories are makings of the mind. The mind can create anything and for instance store a repressed feeling into these experience that is something
we don't want to feel or experience right now.

So under this viewpoint past life therapies this can have a value in relieving these repressed emotions or memories.

However, many of us probably realize that we are not a lump of meat only, that we not
only someone who thinks and feels.

Sometimes, especially when you do meditation you realize that there is something which is just aware and completely unattached.

This is probably not a creation of the mind but a real and basic experience which is you
or us. This will never die and was never born.

Back to Neo-Tech: From the viewpoint of preserving the individual I-ness for a while it is certainly a value to have our lives extended as far as possible.

In other words striving for immortality but knowing that we will never achieve 100%.

Cheers,